- Registration is a precondition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of September or October or whenever announced.
- Registration Fee is inclusive of Prospectus Fee.
- Registration Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- For children seeking admission for all the classes- interaction session with both the parents is compulsory. It helps us to know more about the child, his habits, nature &medical status.
- Registration form shall be made available on the website when registration opens.
Admission should be supported with the following documents.
What documents have to be submitted at the time of registration?
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate.
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of both the parents.
- A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate (Attested by a Gazetted Officer).
- A copy of Proof of residence (Attested by a Gazetted Officer).
- Transfer Certificate should be submitted in original (Previous School attended for classes UKG onwards).
- Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
- Report Card of Previous Class (UKG onwards).
- Aadhar Card for parents & child.
What documents have to be submitted at the time of admission?
- Attested copy of DOB certificate (Nursery –UKG only).
- Blood group & HB count Certificate from an authorized lab.
- Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards).
- Previous Report Card (UKG onwards).
- Category – SC/ST/OBC/Others.