- Registration is a precondition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of September or October or whenever announced.
- Registration Fee is inclusive of Prospectus Fee.
- Registration Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- For children seeking admission for all the classes- interaction session with both the parents is compulsory. It helps us to know more about the child, his habits, nature &medical status.
- Registration form shall be made available on the website when registration opens
Admission should be supported with the following documents-
What documents have to be submitted at the time of registration?
• One recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate
• One recent passport-size colour photograph of both the parents.
• A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate (Attested by a Gazetted Officer)
• A copy of Proof of residence (Attested by a Gazetted Officer)
• Transfer Certificate should be submitted in original (Previous School attended for classes UKG onwards)
• Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
• Report Card of Previous Class (UKG onwards)
• Aadhar Card for parents & child
What documents have to be submitted at the time of admission?
a) Attested copy of DOB certificate (Nursery –UKG only)
b) Blood group & HB count Certificate from an authorized lab
c) Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards)
d) Previous Report Card (UKG onwards)
e) Category – SC/ST/OBC/Others