- Students only from CBSE & ICSE or State Board recognized school will be registered.
- A copy of Report Card & Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended must be furnished.
- TC & Report Card (mentioning PASSED or PROMOTED) should be submitted in original.
- Inter State Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by Chairman CBSE/ Education Officer of the area student is transferring from, must be submitted in case the transfer is from another state
- Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
- All students are allotted admission number, which should be quoted during all correspondence with the school.
Click Here to view the sample Transfer Certificate.