- Community Outreach is based on the concept of fullness of life and attitude that we must care for and share with those who are less fortunate.
Primary Wing has taken up some of the following Community Outreach Programmes like
- Relief Fund for the Kerala Flood Victims: The students, parents and teachers contributed generously for the flood-affected sufferers of Kerala. Many staff members contributed their one-day salary for flood relief work through cheque mode.
- Regular contributions are made to organizations like CRY, SOS village, Society for Handicapped and Blind School, Spastic Society of India.
- As part of the initiative to collect books for the children who belong to the under privileged part of the society, ‘BAG OF BOOKS’ programme is initiated in the school with Hindustan Times on a regular basis.
- The students of the Primary Wing of the school contributed generously as a part of a Helpage India project to help the senior citizens.
- Visits to the slum areas and old age homes were organized from time to time by the teacher-student teams as a part of life-skills education programme.
- The school participated in WALKATHON 2018 to raise awareness about the cause of organ donation in India and get more people to take the pledge to become organ donors.
- Primary Wing students visited Diksha School in Palam Vihar and distributed the utilities to the needy
- Trips were organized to various unattended monuments and the students were encouraged to adopt and work towards their beautification and cleanliness.