Website usage terms and conditions
The term Blue Bells Model School or us or we refers to the owner of the website. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We at Blue Bells have always put the safety of the students as our foremost priority.Read more
A session on STREAM SELECTION & EMERGING CAREER OPTIONS will be organized for the parents on December 1, 2018 (Saturday).Read more
we would like to share the plan for regulating the congestion during dispersal hoursRead more
School has launched ERP-App for maintaining quick and consistent communication with the parents.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff,Read more
Examination pattern and promotion policyRead more
This is to inform that all forthcoming Saturdays w.e.f November 17, 2018 will be observed as full working days till further notice.Read more
This is to inform you that students will be required to wear winter uniform with effect from November 12, 2018 (Monday).Read more
It has been observed that some students purchase food items from road side vendors after school.Read more
Registration Open for Admission to Class XI for the session 2018-19.Read more
Keeping pace with the latest in technology, we are pleased to introduce to you the major features of Student’s Dashboard of our Parent portal.Read more
Registrations open for the session 2019-20.Read more