We, at Blue Bells Model School aim at the academic excellence of our students. In sync with the same we adhere to a structured Examination pattern and promotion policy so that students remain focused and academically inclined. In pursuance of this mission we hereby wish to reinforce and share the following guidelines:
· It is compulsory for the students to pass in all main subjects in all UT’s, Term and Final Examination.
· Promotion to next class will be a cumulative result of all the assessments.
· It is mandatory for every student to pass separately in theory as well as practical.
· In case a student fails in any one subject, it will be treated as compartment.
· If a student fails in two or more than two subjects he/she will be detained.
· It is compulsory for a student to maintain minimum 75% attendance to be eligible to appear in the Annual Examination.
We solicit your cooperation in empowering our students & motivating them to deliver their best.
This is to inform you that a PTM for class IX and XI students is to be conducted on Saturday i.e. August 19, 2017 for filling CBSE registration form.Read more
We at Blue Bells have always put the safety of the students as our foremost priority.Read more
School almanacRead more
Examination pattern and promotion policyRead more