We, at Blue Bells Model School aim at the academic excellence of our students. In sync with the same we adhere to a structured Examination pattern and promotion policy so that students remain focused and academically inclined. In pursuance of this mission we hereby wish to reinforce and share the following guidelines:
· It is compulsory for the students to pass in all main subjects in all UT’s, Term and Final Examination.
· Promotion to next class will be a cumulative result of all the assessments.
· It is mandatory for every student to pass separately in theory as well as practical.
· In case a student fails in any one subject, it will be treated as compartment.
· If a student fails in two or more than two subjects he/she will be detained.
· It is compulsory for a student to maintain minimum 75% attendance to be eligible to appear in the Annual Examination.
We solicit your cooperation in empowering our students & motivating them to deliver their best.
We at Blue Bells have always put the safety of the students as our foremost priority.Read more
we would like to share the plan for regulating the congestion during dispersal hoursRead more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff,Read more
Examination pattern and promotion policyRead more
It has been observed that some students purchase food items from road side vendors after school.Read more
Registration Open for Admission to Class XI for the session 2018-19.Read more
This is to inform that 19.5.2018 (Saturday) is working for students of classes VI-XII. The timings will be 7:30 am to 2:00 pm. Reporting Time: 7:20 amRead more
Keeping pace with the latest in technology, we are pleased to introduce to you the major features of Student’s Dashboard of our Parent portal.Read more