We, at Blue Bells Model School aim at the academic excellence of our students. In sync with the same we adhere to a structured Examination pattern and promotion policy so that students remain focused and academically inclined. In pursuance of this mission we hereby wish to reinforce and share the following guidelines:
· It is compulsory for the students to pass in all main subjects in all UT’s, Term and Final Examination.
· Promotion to next class will be a cumulative result of all the assessments.
· It is mandatory for every student to pass separately in theory as well as practical.
· In case a student fails in any one subject, it will be treated as compartment.
· If a student fails in two or more than two subjects he/she will be detained.
· It is compulsory for a student to maintain minimum 75% attendance to be eligible to appear in the Annual Examination.
We solicit your cooperation in empowering our students & motivating them to deliver their best.
Revision plan has been formulated for Class XII from November 13, 2017. Please note that it is mandatory for every student to attend the classes.Read more
We at Blue Bells have always put the safety of the students as our foremost priority.Read more
School almanacRead more
Digital class education is a boon for the students of 21st century.Read more
We are resuming morning games for classes III-V from November 27, 2017 i.e. Monday.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff,Read more
Examination pattern and promotion policyRead more
Winter Timings: 8:00 am to 2:30 pm Reporting Time for students: 7:50 amRead more
It has been observed that some students purchase food items from road side vendors after school.Read more