Robotronics Club (January 01,1970 )
The learning curve of school children is built in a number of unique and interesting ways. Among the most appealing ones, with high recall value, is the practical application of knowledge learnt from classroom lectures and books.
In order to augment this kind of learning methodology, Blue Bells Model School is organizing Robotronics Club – a program in Robotics.
Details of the program are as follows:
1. There will be thirteen sessions, to be held from April, 2015 to December, 2015.
2. The club will be organized for the following classes:
Classes IV – VI : Junior Group
Classes VII – X : Senior Group
3. Sessions will be held on the first and third Wednesday of every month after school hours
4. Program fee is Rs. 5,000/-. Repeat participants would be getting a Avishkaar Robotronics kit (Arduino) and a manual as part of the program fee.
5. In order to encourage Creativity, Team Work and Resourcefulness, competitions will also be organized as part of the program.
Workshop Theme Concepts Learnt Skills Developed
Building Blocks of Arduino Introducing the architecture of Arduino UNO Board Understanding the pin layout of the board and its complete features
Interfacing an LED Board with Arduino Understanding the coding paradigm along with the Arduino Board How to write simple programs on the Arduino board?
Create a basic Robot using Arduino Understanding how to interface motors with Arduino Board Usage of IC L293D and building logic on how to run motors using Arduino
Create a Robot using Sensors How to interface a Robot with different kinds of sensors (Touch/IR) Basic working of Touch and IR Sensors
Creating a Line Follower How to create a Line following Robot using IR Sensors Programming of a Line Following Robot
Project work Using Arduino Board How to create Light & dark operated project Understanding the usage of Light Sensor
IRC preparation session Preparing the selected team for IRC
Course Content: Level 3 Program
1. An exciting practical way to learn Science and Computer Science
2. Robotics is the future – no better way to get children geared towards the same
3. Participation Certificates on successful completion of the program.
4. Eligibility for the India wide Inter-School Robotics Challenge (IRC).