“Each achievement is an opportunity to move further up...”
The Management and Staff of Blue Bells Model School extend their heartiest congratulations to you on the promotion of your ward to the next class.
You are requested to take note of the following information regarding the next session:
1. The School will reopen for the next session according to the following schedule:
Classes Date School Timings
Classes X and XII March 04 to March 08, 2019 8:00 a.m. to 12:05 p.m.
(Reporting Time: 7.50 a.m.)
March 11 to March 22, 2019 7:30 am to 11:35 am
(Reporting Time: 7.20 a.m.)
March 25, 2019 onwards 7:30 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. (Monday to Thursday)
7:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. (Friday)
(Reporting Time: 7.20 a.m.)
Note: Special Classes will be conducted on Fridays. Parents are requested to cooperate. Buses shall ply accordingly.
*Students are expected to be regular and punctual.
*All Saturdays shall remain off for the students. Extra classes can be scheduled for any Class/Section on any Saturday with a prior information to the parents. The School Office shall remain closed on the third Saturday of each month. Any change will be intimated in advance.
2. On request of a good number of parents & for their convenience, books and stationery for the students of Classes X and XII will be available at a counter in the school on February 27 to March 01, 2019. Kindly note that this is a facility being extended for easy access for the parents.
3. The uniform will be available at the school from April 10, 2019. All the new admissions are instructed to purchase the uniform according to the display being showcased behind the Reception Area from April 05, 2019 onwards. Care has been taken to ensure that the correct logo has been put on to the uniform. The uniform is compulsory to be worn by all from April 15, 2019. Existing students can continue to wear the present uniform for the session 2019-20.
4. Regarding Fee Norms, we wish to reiterate that parents can opt for quarterly or monthly payment of fee. In case you wish to opt for the monthly plan of fee payment, kindly note that you are expected to fill and submit the Request Form at the Fee counter by March 10, 2019. In case we do not receive any request from you for the monthly plan of payment by the due date, it will be understood that you would continue with the quarterly plan of payment of fee. In place of the Fee Booklet, the invoice for the monthly fee will be sent to parents before or on 31st March 2019. Payment can be made online through the given link -https://www.bluebellsmodel.edunext3.com & the link is also available on school website. The fee will also be accepted at the school Accounts office through a Cheque/Demand Draft/ Cash. We humbly request you to avoid paying in cash.
5. To avail the bus facility for your ward, you must get in touch with Transport/ Accounts Department between 20th March and 25th March 2019. You would be required to fill in the specified form available there. Routes and bus no. details will be displayed outside reception before the beginning of session 2019-20.
Please refer to the details and contact the Transport in-charge or Reception for any further queries.
6. The students shall be given the ALMANAC providing all the specific details for your constant perusal during the session. The parents are requested to go through it on a regular basis to keep themselves aware of the activity schedule and their ward’s performance throughout the session. The students must carry the Almanac to school everyday.
Wishing good luck to your ward and expecting a mutually benefiting association during the new academic session.
Soliciting the best of your co-operation.
This is to inform that School timings w.e.f. December 19, 2018 (Wednesday) will be 8:00 am to 2: 30 pm. Reporting Time 7:50 am.Read more
School has launched ERP-App for maintaining quick and consistent communication with the parents.Read more
Blue Bells has always maintained a proactive approach to the upgradation of infrastructure that enables education and child development.Read more
We organizing a Cyber Safety Awareness Workshop for the mothers on 11th March, 2019. The objective of this workshop is to spread cyber awareness.Read more
School Timings for Class IX & XIRead more