In order to maintain parity the school uniform shall be made available at the uniform counter in the school premises.
The students of VI to XII will wear their House - Uniform on every Thursday
III to V will wear their House - Uniform on every Wednesday.
Students will be expected to wear the prescribed Sports Uniform as follows:
Classes III to V - Monday
Classes VI to VII - Wednesday
Classes IX to XII - Friday
It is mandatory for girls studying in classes up to VIII to wear trousers instead of skirts as a part of winter uniform.
• Students are expected to report to school in flawless school uniform.
• The prescribed uniform must be worn by the students on the specified days.
• Parents are requested to purchase the uniform as per the required size of their ward for well - fitting clothes add to the personality and smartness of the students.
• Parents are suggested to maintain the school uniform properly and see that their ward comes to school neatly dressed. Students wearing low waist trousers/short skirts shall be strictly dealt with.
• Parents are suggested to purchase ribbons and hair bands from school counter to maintain parity.
• Students reporting to school in improper uniform will be dealt with strictly -Boys maintaining unkempt hair will have their hair cut by a barber. A penalty of Rs. 100/- will be charged from the students.
NOTE: The prescribed uniform for respective classes shall be on display at the Uniform Counter. Please contact the same for further details.
• Students must have a clean handkerchief.
• Shoes must be polished every day.
• Wearing of Bindi, ornaments, fancy clips & mehndi is prohibited.
• Nails must be trimmed properly, short and clean. Use of nail - enamel, is prohibited.
• Proper hair-cut to be maintained.
• Simple & small ear - rings only may be worn. Students and parents will be responsible for any loss.
• Watches, if worn, are the responsibility of the students.
• Students are prohibited from carrying mobile phones to school. Mobiles phone from defaulters will be confiscated.
• Students must not commute to school on two wheelers or cars. Vehicles will be confiscated from defaulters.