• Fee Structure can be amended or revised any time without prior notice to the parents, whenever it is deemed essential, decided and approved by the managing committee.
• A fee booklet for the whole session will be supplied to all the students on rolls during the session through the respective class teachers. Parents are requested to fill up the particulars properly and maintain the bank fee booklet for the entire session. It is mandatory to pay the fee through fee booklet only. Duplicate fee booklet will be issued on payment of Rs.100.
• Parents are required to deposit the fee quarterly in the month of April, July, October & January. School fee should be paid by 15th of the above mentioned months, failing which late fee fine will be levied which is as follow:-
16th to 20th of the month Rs 50/- (Cheque / Cash).
21st to 25th of the month Rs 100/- (Cheque / Cash).
26th to 31st of the month Rs 150/- (Cheque / Cash).
Note: - In case the cheque furnished against fee bounces a penalty of Rs. 200 shall be levied.
• Parents are requested to note that the last date for payment will be last working day of the month starting the respective quarter upto 1 P.M after which the name of the students will be struck off from the rolls without giving any reminder. Re-admission will be done on payment of an amount equal to 50% of admission fee and will be entirely at the discretion of the Management and availability of seats.
• Payment at the time of admission shall be made with the Accounts Department only. Payment must be through cash/DD only. Fee once paid shall not be refunded except when paid in excess inadvertently by the parent. Final payment at the time of withdrawal shall be accepted only in cash.
• Those parents, who would like to have a ‘Tuition Fee Certificate’ from the school for the purpose of availing Income Tax Rebate, must submit the counter slip of the paid Fee along with the application with the school office for obtaining the above certificate.
• It has been observed that the information supplied by the parents regarding Admission No, Account No., class and section in the fee booklet of their ward is not only insufficient but at times incorrect. Parents are requested to counter check the details provided in order to expedite the working.
• Parents are requested to pay the quarterly fee & other charges by cheque. It will facilitate the working of the parents & staff both.
Refund and Cancellation Policy.