+91 - (124) 4698888

Transfer Cases


• Students only from CBSE & ICSE or State Board recognized school will be registered.

• A copy of Report Card & Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended must be furnished.

• TC & Report Card (mentioning PASSED or PROMOTED) should be submitted in original.

• Inter State Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by Chairman CBSE/ Education Officer of the area student is transferring from, must be submitted in case the transfer is from another state

• Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.

• All students are allotted admission number, which should be quoted during all correspondence with the school.

Copright 2014 Blue Bells. All rights reserved Privacy Policy Terms of use
Website Design & Developed By: cosmicsolutions.in