- The school provides medical aid and periodic health check-ups for the students.
- The school engages the services of qualified and competent doctors.
- The growth and health record of every student is maintained and notified to the parents on a regular basis.
Swine Flu is caused by H1N1 Virus. H1N1 virus is highly contagious, allowing it to spread quickly from person to person.
Symptoms of Swine Flu
3. Cough and Cold
4. Sore throat
5. Body aches
Precautions for prevention of Swine Flu
The following precautions help in prevention of Swine Flu:-
1. Washing hands frequently with soap and water or use of hand sanitizer.
2. Avoid touching your nose, mouth, or eyes because the virus can survive on telephones, tab, laptops, door knobs etc.
3. In case you have cough, cold, fever please stay at home and take rest. Consult your doctor and do not attend the school, as it may spread the infection.
4. Use handkerchief while coughing or sneezing.
5. Avoid large gatherings when swine flu is in season.
6. Vaccination for Swine Flu is available, kindly consult your doctor for the same.