HEALTH ADVISORY IN VIEW OF THE PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY OVER AIR POLLUTION
With Air Pollution at a critical level and the Air Quality Index crossing the severe category, the Supreme Court-mandated Environment Pollution (Prevention and Control) Authority (EPCA) has declared a public health emergency in Delhi-NCR.
In view of this, all outdoor games, trips, activities and assemblies have been suspended at school for at least one week. Further to this, and keeping the health of our students in mind, here are some basic precautions that we advise everyone to take, especially children:
- Wear N95/ N99 air masks at all times, but especially when outd
- Drink plenty of fluid
- Avoid morning walk and sports till the outdoor air quality index has improved and reached a safer
- Remain indoors as much as possible.
- Avoid heavy traffic
- Choose damp dusting of surface and mopping of floors as the preferred method of cleaning as this does not generate movement of dust.
- Consider use of air purif
- Keep air purifying plants
- Individuals with specific health concerns are advised to consult their physic
Stay healthy and safe.
Health & Wellness Team
Blue Bells Group of Schools, Gurugram
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations,Read more
Jubilant Waiver : 50% Waiver on Registration Fee for Parents registering before 31st October, 2019Read more