Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people.
Symptoms of Corona Virus
1. Repeated high fever
3. Running Nose, Sneezing & Sore throat.
4. Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
5. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
Precautions for prevention of Corona Virus
Currently there is no vaccine available to protect against human corona virus but we can reduce the transmission of virus by taking following precautions:
· Wash your hands frequently
· Practice respiratory hygiene. Cover mouth and nose with a medical mask, tissue, or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing. Wash hands afterwards and discard mask or tissue.
· Maintain social distancing
· Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
· If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early. Consult a doctor.
· As a general precaution, practice general hygiene measures when visiting live animal markets, wet markets or animal product markets
· Avoid consumption of raw or undercooked animal products
· If you become sick while travelling, inform crew, seek medical attention early and share travel history.
Helpline for corona virus by ministry of health and family welfare of government of India is +911123978046
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy
Health & Wellness Team
Blue Bells Group of Schools
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations,Read more