Special Classroom Integrated Programme
In today’s competitive world, it is imperative for the students to have an edge over others to prove their mettle.
Excellence in academics is the forte of Blue Bells Public School. Our every endeavour is to provide all support to our students so that they are able to pursue their dreams and face these challenges with confidence and commitment. In sync with this, the school is initiating a Special Classroom Integrated Programme for the students of Classes IX to XI. The classes will be conducted by faculty from Vidya Mandir (VMC). The programme will provide an edge to the students to perform to their optimum potential in competitive exams like NTSE (Classes IX and X), Olympiads, CBSE Board Exams, JEE Advanced, Main and other Engineering entrance exams and carve a niche for themselves.
The key features of the programme are:-
· The students selected for the programme will form a separate section with limited number of seats.
· The selection will be based on merit only.
· The students will have an advantage as they would be preparing for the CBSE as well as the Entrance Exams within an integrated and synchronized study plan
· Experienced Faculty from renowned institutions like IITs and NITs will conduct these classes
· The Classes will be held during the school hours on regular working days. Extra classes, if any, will be intimated in advance.
· This programme will provide ample time for self-study
· The students will save on precious travel time between home and coaching centre.
· The Unit Tests and Terminal Exams will be in accordance with the syllabus being done
· The Fee Structure of the programme will be shared with the parents of the students opting for the same.
In case you wish that your ward should join the programme w.e.f the Session 2017-18, kindly contact the Front Desk Office at
0124-2370606/806 latest by January 28, 2017.
Special Classroom Integrated Programme for the students of Classes IX to XI conducted by faculty from Vidya Mandir (VMC).Read more
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
At Blue Bells, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that the students are safe and secure both inside the school and while commuting to and fro.Read more
Our every endeavour at Blue Bells Public School is to ensure that our students pursue their dreams and carve a niche for themselves.Read more
Blue Bells Public School in collaboration with NIIT NGuru is glad to introduce to you the ‘Practice Plus ‘– Practice and Assessment Portal.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff, supported by an efficient administrative system to ensure high safety standards.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations, The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relationRead more
We are pleased to inform you that registrations for admission to Classes Nursery to IX for the new academic session 2018-2019 are in process. Interested parents may contact the School Reception between November 09 and November 13, 2017 from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm for Registration formalities.Read more