- August 31, 2017 will be observed as full working day .
- September 01 , 2017 will be observed as a preparatory leave for classes IX to XII
- Working hours for students during the Examination days ( Sepember 01 ,2017 to September 15, 2017) will be from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. However buses
shall ply at 1:00 pm for dispersal .
- September 18 ,2017 will be observed as a holiday for students and regular classes will commence from September 19 , 2017
- Answer scripts will be shown to the students on September 19 and 20 , 2017 . No discrepancies will be entertained thereafter .
- PTM for result declaration for students of classes VI to XII will be conducted on September 27, 2017 , Wednesday between 2:30 p.m.and 4:30 pm.
- Dussehra break will be observed from September 29 , 2017 to October 02, 2017.
Special Classroom Integrated Programme for the students of Classes IX to XI conducted by faculty from Vidya Mandir (VMC).Read more
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
At Blue Bells, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that the students are safe and secure both inside the school and while commuting to and fro.Read more
Our every endeavour at Blue Bells Public School is to ensure that our students pursue their dreams and carve a niche for themselves.Read more
Blue Bells Public School in collaboration with NIIT NGuru is glad to introduce to you the ‘Practice Plus ‘– Practice and Assessment Portal.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff, supported by an efficient administrative system to ensure high safety standards.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations, The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relationRead more