The Academic Block of the school is a three-storeyed building with large, well-lit, and well-ventilated classrooms equipped with wall cupboards and whiteboards. It houses the Examination Cell, the Senior and Junior Libraries, all the laboratories, the activity halls, the Teen Zone, and the special rooms.
- Campus area of the school: 5 acres
- Total built-up area: 126,462 sq. ft.
- Total number of computers with configuration of Core2Duo and above: 243
- Number of books in libraries: 16,147 books, 21 daily newspapers, 41 magazines, 345 e-modules
- Number of faculty cabins: 28
- Number of auditoriums: 5
- Seating capacity of Auditoriums/Multi-Purpose Hall/Amphitheatre/Stadium: 1650
- Number of laboratories for different subjects: 15
- Number of classrooms: 60
- Number of air-conditioned classrooms: 60
- Number of IT-enabled learning rooms: 41
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations,Read more
Blue Bells Public School invites applications for admission to class XI( Session 2020-2021)The streams available are Humanities, Non- Medical, Commerce and Medical.Read more