A HOLISTIC APPROACH THAT CREATES A WELL ROUNDED INDIVIDUAL
• To impart quality education to children.
• To imbibe ethical and spiritual values among the students so as to groom them to become generous human beings.
• To develop all round personality of the students
• To instill the feeling of patriotism and national integration so as to help them become worthy citizens and commanding leaders of their country.
• To develop the overall personality of the students so that they are geared up to face the competitive world.
• To inculcate human values into the children to become good human beings by channelizing their energy to create a positive environment.
The school follows an Integrated enquiry- based approach wherein learning by doing is pivotal.
• Assimilation of conceptual knowledge and the application of the acquired knowledge.
• Theme-based Trans- disciplinary Approach .
• Excellence in scholastic, co-scholastics and life skills education is central to our pedagogy.
We at Blue Bells Public School believe in the holistic development of the students and adopt a child centric approach for their development and learning.
Our pedagogical practices and unique teaching methodologies ensure that students are equipped with the ability to think independently and reflect critically on societal, national and global issues.
Working on the guidelines given by the NCF 2005 ,we emphasise on shifting away from content –based testing to problem solving skills and understanding, from conventional to contemprary classroom teaching to make teaching learning experience more efficient and more effective.
Our teaching methodology ensures that the three domains i.e Cognitive,Affective and Psychomotor are developed by adapting a well planned assessment pattern as per the revised version of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
A child centric and humanistic approach is adopted to frame the curriculum at different stages mapping the different learning objectives and outcomes.
Our curriculum framing is done at the five levels keeping the age groups in the mind of our students.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF OUR CURRICULUM AT PRE PRIMARY LEVEL.
• Learning is made interesting, fun and activity oriented at this level
• Focus is on developing communication skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything that is taught.
Blue Bells is determined to reinforce the credible values in the young aspirants to make them emerge as strong personalities.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF OUR CURRICULUM AT PRIMARY LEVEL.
• A thematic approach is designed to stimulate the children through various inter-active sessions and activities.
• Students are active learners who research, interpret, communicate, and process learning through School Competitions, Class Assemblies, Public Speaking, Talk Shows, Jam-Sessions, Skits and many more.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF OUR CURRICULUM AT MIDDLE LEVEL.
• The emphasis is on acquiring in-depth conceptual knowledge
• The curriculum is research oriented and based on teamwork vis-à-vis discussions, group project work, discovery and exploration.
• Personality development is enhanced through various activities designed and conducted for the students.
• Value education and Adolescent issues.
• coping with peer pressure are stressed upon at this stage
• Students work in groups and make power point presentations on subject related topics. Parents are also invited for such presentations
UNIQUE FEATURES OF OUR CURRICULUM AT SECONDARY LEVEL.
• Trans- disciplinary approach is adopted to achieve the desired objectives of the curriculum.
• Integrated Projects are initiated for enhancing the conceptual understanding and practical application of the same.
• To prepare the students for Problem Solving Assessment regular practice Worksheets are given to the students online and to deal with specific concepts Class Assignments are done.
• For Open Text Based Assessment , the students are acquainted with latest strategies like JIGSAW READING followed by Group Discussion and presentations.
• The school has also opted for Vocational Subject- IT and Retail to prepare students for the global competition.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF OUR CURRICULUM AT SENIOR SECONDARY LEVEL.
• Science Commerce and Humanities are among the main academic streams offered in the school
• Various combinations of subjects are offered so that students can pursue their desired courses of study later in life
• An equal stress is laid on preparing students for the prescribed CBSE syllabus and on preparing the students for the various competitive entrance examinations
• Result oriented training is imparted by experienced professionals who target for total development and desired success.
• Remedial classes take place after school hours and on Saturdays to provide hand holding and prepare the students for the Board Examination and Competitive Examination.
• The concept of Synch-Study has been introduced to reduce stress levels of students. A synchronized study pattern is maintained between the course content of the board examinations and that of the competitive entrance examinations
Students have complete access to the various laboratories and library resources, specially designed for the study and research requirements of the senior level students.
The school believes that value education should provide a set of comprehensive values, preparing children for a strictly pious yet tolerant and cosmopolitan outlook, thus imbibing in them a strong value system.
We emphasize on student-directed learning by engaging the students actively in what they are studying.
We work on developing the multiple intelligence in our students by organizing various quiz in our school quiz club so that the nine essential multiple intelligence can be honed.
Work Experience is one of the most significant area where we ensure that are club activities are designed in such a way that it helps students to develop certain career specific skills which helps them in their future careers.Therefore institutionalisation of work-centered education as integrated part of the school curriculum from the pre-primary to the +2 stage is expected to lay the necessary foundation for reconceptualising and reconstructing vocational education to meet the challenges of globalised economy.