We have a team of full-time counselors to facilitate our students to work through their difficulties such that they could optimally utilize their potential to the fullest. We also have a team of consultants on board who provide continuous support and guidance to our team of counselors. The counseling and guidance cell provides support to our students in the following ways:
1. Offer emotional and psychological support to students and help them resolve their difficulties.
2. Be a part of Life Skills Education Programme and help students learn positive and adaptive skills to deal with life situations.
3. Provide them with career guidance to help students make appropriate choices for higher education.
4. Conduct group activities and workshops to raise awareness and sensitise students in order to help them develop as sensitive and responsible individuals.
5. Collaborate with teachers, parents and other personnel in order to facilitate a child oriented environment.