1. Registration is a precondition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of September or October or whenever announced.
2. Registration Fee is inclusive of Prospectus Fee.
3. Registration Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
4. Registration does not guarantee admission.
5. For children seeking admission for all the classes- interaction session with both the parents is compulsory.
6. Children seeking admission to class Nursery should be 2 years 9 months on 1st April of the year to which admission is sought.
Admission should be supported with the following documents-
1. For Classes Nursery & LKG
• Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee/ Corporation. Birth Certificate issued by Panchayat are to be countersigned by the Block Development Officer (BDO) & Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of the area.
• It is compulsory to bring the original birth certificates along with a photocopy attested by the Class I Officer or Magistrate
2. For Classes UKG to IX
• Students only from CBSE & ICSE or State Board recognized school will be registered.
• A copy of Report Card & Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended must be furnished.
• TC & Report Card( mentioning PASSED or PROMOTED) should be submitted in original.
• Inter State Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by Chairman CBSE/ Education Officer of the area student is transferring from, must be submitted in case the transfer is from another state
• Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
• All students are allotted admission number, which should be quoted during all correspondence with the school.
• Notice in writing for withdrawal of a student must be given one month in advance before 10th of the month or one months fee shall be charged in lieu of the notice period.
• In case student has been admitted & the fee paid, thereafter the withdrawal of the student is sought, then only the Caution Money & Library Security shall be refunded even if the student has not attended the school for a single day.