PARENT - TEACHER NEXUS :
• Open House P.T. Meetings are organized for better interaction between parents and teachers. The Meetings must be attended regularly for a better and close rapport with the school and the teachers and to thoroughly scrutinize the academic performance of the child. Parents should ensure regularity, punctuality and active participation of the child in school activities.
• INTERACTION WITH PRINCIPAL:
• Timings : 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (Every Day)
• 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. (Saturday)
• 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• (By appointment only)
• OPEN HOUSE PARENT-TEACHERS MEETINGS SHALL BE HELD ON
• PARENT-TEACHERS NETWORKING
• The school has a well integrated Parent-Teacher Networking System which helps in rapport building and also apprising parents of all information deemed essential. The school has its website www.bluebells.org where all circulars are posted. Every student and teacher has been given a email ID to keep them connected with the school system. A regulated school SMS system is also formulated to establish quick communication with parents.
LEAVE RULES AND PUNCTUALITY
• The application for leave, written by the parents/guardians addressed to the Principal should be sent to the class teacher in advance.
• Application should be sent in the leave Application Form.
• In case of illness when the application cannot be sent in advance, the application should be submitted on the day of absence.
• In case of medical leave the application should be supported by Medical Certificate from a qualified doctor. Medical Certificate must be furnished within 48 hours. The doctor must specify the name of the disease. Fitness certificate from the doctor should be submitted on the first day of the joining of the school in case of long and contagious disease.
• Leave of absence will not be sanctioned on the first and last day of the term.
• The Leave application should be written by the parents mentioning class/ section and admission number of the child.