1.For Classes Nursery & LKG
• Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee/ Corporation duly attested by Class I Officer or Magistrate. Birth Certificate issued by Panchayat are to be countersigned by the Block Development Officer (BDO) & Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of the area.
• It is compulsory to bring the original birth certificates along with a photocopy attested by the Class I Officer or Magistrate
2. For Classes UKG to IX
• Students only from CBSE & ICSE or State Board recognized school will be registered.
• A copy of Report Card & Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended must be furnished.
• TC & Report Card (mentioning PASSED or PROMOTED) should be submitted in original.
• Inter State Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by Chairman CBSE/ Education Officer of the area student is transferring from, must be submitted in case the transfer is from another state
• Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
• All students are allotted admission number, which should be quoted during all correspondence with the school.