1.What is the admission procedure of the school till class X?
Registration is a pre-condition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of September. However registration does not guarantee admission. Click here for more information regarding admissions.
2. What is the procedure followed for admission to class XI?
Registration for class XI is done in the month of March. Merit is the sole criterion for admission and allocation of streams.
3. What are the streams offered at Senior Secondary Level?
Streams of Courses offered at Senior Secondary level
English (Core), Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science/ Physical Education/ Economics/ Painting/ Vocal Music/ Informatics/ Fashion Studies.
English (Core), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths/ Computer Science/ Physical Education/ Entreneurship/ Painting/ Vocal Music/ Informatics/ Fashion Studies/ Psychology.
English (Core), Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Maths/ Computer Science/ Physical Education/ Entrepreneurship/ Painting/ Vocal Music/ Informatics/ Fashion Studies.
English (Core), English (Elective)/ Hindi (Elective), Economics/ History, Geography/Psychology, Maths/ Vocal Music/Home Science/ Computer Science/Physical Education/Painting/Fashion Studies.
Work Experience (For All Streams)
Fine Arts, Commercial Art, Vocal Music, Home Science, Dance, Community Service, Social Work and Gardening/Dramatics.
4.What documents have to be submitted at the time of registration?
• One recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate
• One recent passport-size colour photograph of both the parents.
•A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate (Attested by a Gazetted Officer)
• A copy of Proof of residence (Attested by a Gazetted Officer)
• Transfer Certificate should be submitted in original.
• Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
• Aadhar Card for parents & child.
5.What documents have to be submitted at the time of admission?
• Attested copy of DOB certificate (Nursery –UKG only).
• Blood group & HB count Certificate from an authorized lab.
• Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards).
• Previous Report Card (UKG onwards).
• Category – SC/ST/OBC/Others.
6. What is the procedure for withdrawal of a student?
Notice in writing for withdrawal of a student must be given one month in advance before the 10th of the month or one month’s fee shall be charged in lieu of the notice period.
7. What about the withdrawal of a student who has already been admitted and whose fee has already been paid?
Then only the Caution Money and Library Security shall be refunded even if the student has not attended school for a single day, only on producing the original receipt. In case original receipt is lost then an affidavit from the First Class Magistrate must be submitted stating that no one can claim the above mentioned security and the affidavit should be signed by the father or mother only.
8. What are the Fee norms of the school?
Parents shall be required to deposit the quarterly fee at the cash counter of the school in the months of April, July, October & January by cheque or bank Draft. The last day for the fee deposit will be 15th of the above mentioned months, failing which a late fee of Rs. 25/-will be charged till 20th. From 21st to 25th late fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged and from 26th onwards Rs. 100/- will be charged till the last working day of the month.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two wheelers (motorised)/four wheelers by students is strictly prohibited as they are not licensed to use these vehicles.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) in Gurugram, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to students’ thirst for knowledge, to tinker and innovate, and to inculcate skills by combining various concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and MRead more
Blue Bells Public School invites applications for admission to class XI( Session 2022-2023)The streams available are Humanities, Non- Medical, Commerce and Medical.Read more