Students are issued identity cards (I-Card) as per the instructions of the local governing authorities. Parents are requested to note that these I-Cards are for the security of their own ward, and hence, should be retained and maintained by the student for the entire session.
- The school issues a set of two identity cards with colour coding: one for the student and the other to be retained by the parent. It is mandatory for the parents to produce their copy of the I-Card when visiting the school for any purpose or when receiving the child.
- Students are expected to carry their I-Cards to school every day. No student shall be allowed to enter the school premises without their I-Card once it has been issued.
- In case a student loses the I-Card, it is mandatory that he/she should get a new I-Card issued on payment of necessary charges.
- The previous session’s I-Card must be worn by the student until a new one is issued.
- In case the child misplaces/loses the I-Card, a duplicate I-Card can be issued on request.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two wheelers (motorised)/four wheelers by students is strictly prohibited as they are not licensed to use these vehicles.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) in Gurugram, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to students’ thirst for knowledge, to tinker and innovate, and to inculcate skills by combining various concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and MRead more
Blue Bells Public School invites applications for admission to class XI( Session 2021-2022)The streams available are Humanities, Non- Medical, Commerce and Medical.Read more