The Academic Block of the school is a three-storeyed building with large, well-lit, and well-ventilated classrooms equipped with wall cupboards and whiteboards. It houses the Examination Cell, the Senior and Junior Libraries, all the laboratories, the activity halls, the Teen Zone, and the special rooms.
- Campus area of the school: 5 acres
- Total built-up area: 126,462 sq. ft.
- Total number of computers with configuration of Core2Duo and above: 243
- Number of books in libraries: 16,147 books, 21 daily newspapers, 41 magazines, 345 e-modules
- Number of faculty cabins: 28
- Number of auditoriums: 5
- Seating capacity of Auditoriums/Multi-Purpose Hall/Amphitheatre/Stadium: 1650
- Number of laboratories for different subjects: 15
- Number of classrooms: 60
- Number of air-conditioned classrooms: 60
- Number of IT-enabled learning rooms: 41
We wish to reiterate that the use of two wheelers (motorised)/four wheelers by students is strictly prohibited as they are not licensed to use these vehicles.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) in Gurugram, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to students’ thirst for knowledge, to tinker and innovate, and to inculcate skills by combining various concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and MRead more
Blue Bells Public School invites applications for admission to class XI( Session 2021-2022)The streams available are Humanities, Non- Medical, Commerce and Medical.Read more