Nursery to UKG : 7.45 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
I to XII : 7.45 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. (Monday – Thursday)
I to XII : 7.45 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (Friday)
Morning Assembly is the most sanctious and serious feature of the school curriculum where students can learn the value of collective prayer and are exposed to the need to inculcate moral and ethical values. They are guided to the path of spiritualization through educational talks. Meditation and introspection form an integral feature of the morning assembly. Students must reach the school premises before the commencement of the morning assembly. The parents should accompany their wards and clarify the reason in person, if the student is delayed due to an unforeseen contingency.
- The morning assembly helps each child to showcase his or her talents and ensures a robust start of the day.
- Pre Primary Wing holds the Morning Assembly on Monday. Primary Wing holds their assembly on Wednesday whereas the Middle and Senior Wing hold their assembly on Friday.
- These assemblies are also conducted class wise where events such as talks on General Knowledge, Current affairs, new scientific facts are delivered and songs , skits and poems are presented.
- One Assembly in a month is dedicated as House Assembly which is conducted by the House on Duty.
- The assembly is a creative channelization of the innate talents of the students and is an integral part of the school activities.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations,Read more