Nursery to UKG : 8.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
I to XII : 8.00 a.m. to 2.10 p.m.
OCTOBER TO DECEMBER
Nursery to UKG : 8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
I to XII : 8.30 a.m. to 2.40 p.m.
Morning Assembly is the most sanctious and serious feature of the school curriculum where students can learn the value of collective prayer and are exposed to the need to inculcate moral and ethical values. They are guided to the path of spiritualization through educational talks. Meditation and introspection form an integral feature of the morning assembly. Students must reach the school premises before the commencement of the morning assembly. The parents should accompany their wards and clarify the reason in person, if the student is delayed due to an unforeseen contingency.
- The morning assembly helps each child to showcase his or her talents and ensures a robust start of the day.
- Pre Primary Wing holds the Morning Assembly on Monday. Primary Wing holds their assembly on Wednesday whereas the Middle and Senior Wing hold their assembly on Friday.
- These assemblies are also conducted class wise where events such as talks on General Knowledge, Current affairs, new scientific facts are delivered and songs , skits and poems are presented.
- One Assembly in a month is dedicated as House Assembly which is conducted by the House on Duty.
- The assembly is a creative channelization of the innate talents of the students and is an integral part of the school activities.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
At Blue Bells, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that the students are safe and secure both inside the school and while commuting to and fro.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff, supported by an efficient administrative system to ensure high safety standards.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations, The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relationRead more
We are pleased to inform you that registrations for admission to Classes Nursery to IX for the new academic session 2018-2019 are in process. Interested parents may contact the School Reception between November 09 and November 13, 2017 from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm for Registration formalities.Read more
This is to apprise you that the following school timings will be followed w.e.f. February 05, 2018Read more
Keeping in mind that it is imperative to learn the self-defense techniques for the students, the school is introducing Karate Club for them. Through this club, the students will learn the ability to protect themselves and will have an increased self-confidence.Read more
Registrations open for the session 2019-20.Read more