- What is the age criterion for admission to class Nursery?
Children seeking admission to class Nursery should be 2 years 9 months on 1st April of the year to which admission is sought.
- What is the admission procedure of the school till class X?
Registration is a pre-condition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of September. However registration does not guarantee admission.
- What is the procedure followed for admission to class XI?
Registration for class XI is done in the month of March. Merit is the sole criterion for admission and allocation of streams.Admission should be supported with the following documents-
- .What documents have to be submitted at the time of registration?
• One recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate • One recent passport-size colour photograph of both the parents. •A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate (Attested by a Gazetted Officer) • A copy of Proof of residence (Attested by a Gazetted Officer) • Transfer Certificate should be submitted in original (Previous School attended for classes UKG onwards)
• Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
• Report Card of Previous Class (UKG onwards)
• Aadhar Card for parents & child
- What documents have to be submitted at the time of admission?
a) Attested copy of DOB certificate (Nursery –UKG only)
b) Blood group & HB count Certificate from an authorized lab
c) Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards)
d) Previous Report Card (UKG onwards)
e) Category – SC/ST/OBC/Others
- What is the procedure for withdrawal of a student?
Notice in writing for withdrawal of a student must be given one month in advance before the 10th of the month or one month’s fee shall be charged in lieu of the notice period.
- What about the withdrawal of a student who has already been admitted and whose fee has already been paid?
Then only the Caution Money and Library Security shall be refunded even if the student has not attended school for a single day, only on producing the original receipt. In case original receipt is lost then an affidavit from the First Class Magistrate must be submitted stating that no one can claim the above mentioned security and the affidavit should be signed by the father or mother only.
- What are the Fee norms of the school?
Parents shall be required to deposit the quarterly fee at the cash counter of the school in the months of April, July, October & January by cheque or bank Draft. The last day for the fee deposit will be 15th of the above mentioned months, failing which a late fee of Rs. 25/-will be charged till 20th. From 21st to 25th late fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged and from 26th onwards Rs. 100/- will be charged till the last working day of the month.
- What are the summer timings and the winter timings of the school?
- Nursery to UKG : 8 a.m.to 12-45 p.m.
- Class I- XII : 8 a.m. to 2-20 p.m.
Winter Timings (October –December)
- Nursery –UKG : 8-30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- I-XII: 8-30 a.m. to 2-40 p.m.
January-March( Tentative )
- Nursey-UKG : 9 a.m. to 1-30 p.m.
- I-XII: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
At Blue Bells, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that the students are safe and secure both inside the school and while commuting to and fro.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff, supported by an efficient administrative system to ensure high safety standards.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations, The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relationRead more
We are pleased to inform you that registrations for admission to Classes Nursery to IX for the new academic session 2018-2019 are in process. Interested parents may contact the School Reception between November 09 and November 13, 2017 from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm for Registration formalities.Read more
This is to apprise you that the following school timings will be followed w.e.f. February 05, 2018Read more
Keeping in mind that it is imperative to learn the self-defense techniques for the students, the school is introducing Karate Club for them. Through this club, the students will learn the ability to protect themselves and will have an increased self-confidence.Read more
Registrations open for the session 2019-20.Read more