The school lays great emphasis on health and hygiene, security of the school and its occupants. Water Testing, Health and Hygiene and sanitation are monitored very regularly. Balanced and nutritious food is served in the school canteen which is supervised by the canteen committee.
The sale of spicy and oily junk food as well as aerated cold drinks is prohibited. Regular Medical check – ups, including Dental and Eye Check-up are organized twice a year. Specialists visit the school for special medical check- ups.
All the parents are requested to impart Health Awareness to their children so that they:
- Maintain personal hygiene like trimming of nails, regular hair cut & being neat on a regular basis.
- Students should exercise regularly and practice Jeevan Vigyan meditation and yogic kriyas.
- Sleep for at least eight hours daily.
- Have a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Drink water which is either boiled or filtered.
- Avoid excess consumption of ice-creams, chocolates and eatables from road-side vendors.
- Get dental and ophthalmic check up done once a year by a specialist.
- All children should be dewormed at least once a year. Advice to be taken from the family physician.
- Immunize the child as per schedule given below:
- Oral polio (to be completed before entry to the school)
- DT – at 5 years of age
- Tetanus – Booster dose to be given between 7-16 years of age and also to be given if injured.
- Typhoid (preferably once a year)
- Cholera (in the month of March)
- Hepatitis – B
- Should there be any infectious disease in your home, please report to the School authorities at once, and do not send your ward to the school till a fitness certificate is obtained from the doctor.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases like Conjunctivitis, Dermatitis, Scabies etc. should not be sent to the school.
- Students suffering from chronic diseases like Asthma, Epilepsy, Rheumatic heart diseases etc., are advised to be under continuous medical supervision of a specialist Doctor. History of their illness must be filled up in the Almanac along with the treatment being taken.
Special Classroom Integrated Programme for the students of Classes IX to XI conducted by faculty from Vidya Mandir (VMC).Read more
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
At Blue Bells, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that the students are safe and secure both inside the school and while commuting to and fro.Read more
Our every endeavour at Blue Bells Public School is to ensure that our students pursue their dreams and carve a niche for themselves.Read more
Blue Bells Public School in collaboration with NIIT NGuru is glad to introduce to you the ‘Practice Plus ‘– Practice and Assessment Portal.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff, supported by an efficient administrative system to ensure high safety standards.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations, The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relationRead more
We are pleased to inform you that registrations for admission to Classes Nursery to IX for the new academic session 2018-2019 are in process. Interested parents may contact the School Reception between November 09 and November 13, 2017 from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm for Registration formalities.Read more
This is to apprise you that the following school timings will be followed w.e.f. February 05, 2018Read more
‘Learning Unbound’Read more