- The parents shall be required to deposit the fee payable at the time of admission (details available from the accounts office) at the school’s cash counter by cash or by demand draft. Subsequently the fee is payable per quarter. The charges payable annually are payable along with the fee payable in April ( in the years subsequent to admission).
- The school fee should be paid by the 15th of April, July, October and January.
- Failure to deposit within the stipulated time will result in the fee fine of Rs. 50/- upto 20th of the month. From 21st to 25th fine charged will be Rs. 100/-. After 25th fine will be charged Rs. 200 /- to end of the month and accepted by cash only.
- Re-admission will be done on payment of 50% of the admission fee and will be entirely on the discretion of the management and availability of seats.
- If the payment is not received till the last working day of the month the name of the child will be struck off the rolls.
- The parents are requested to fill up the two copies in detail mentioning the cheque / draft no., bank’s name and the A/C No. etc before submission of the fee booklet given to them.
- Cheque bounced or returned by the bank (dishonored) due to any reason will be treated in the category of non-payment of fee and late fee fine will be charged as school rules.(Cheque return charges will be Rs. 200/-). If it comes after last working day of the month it gives authority to the Principal to strike the name of the child.
- Fee paid online cannot be charged back or refunded through “Payment Gateway”. In case of any dispute please contact School Accounts Office.
- Please Add “N” at the end of admission number to pay fee online. i. e – 2425N
Special Classroom Integrated Programme for the students of Classes IX to XI conducted by faculty from Vidya Mandir (VMC).Read more
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
At Blue Bells, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that the students are safe and secure both inside the school and while commuting to and fro.Read more
Our every endeavour at Blue Bells Public School is to ensure that our students pursue their dreams and carve a niche for themselves.Read more
Blue Bells Public School in collaboration with NIIT NGuru is glad to introduce to you the ‘Practice Plus ‘– Practice and Assessment Portal.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff, supported by an efficient administrative system to ensure high safety standards.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations, The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relationRead more
We are pleased to inform you that registrations for admission to Classes Nursery to IX for the new academic session 2018-2019 are in process. Interested parents may contact the School Reception between November 09 and November 13, 2017 from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm for Registration formalities.Read more
This is to apprise you that the following school timings will be followed w.e.f. February 05, 2018Read more
‘Learning Unbound’Read more