- The parents shall be required to deposit the fee payable at the time of admission (details available from the accounts office) at the school’s cash counter by cash or by demand draft. Subsequently the fee is payable per quarter. The charges payable annually are payable along with the fee payable in April ( in the years subsequent to admission).
- The school fee should be paid by the 15th of April, July, October and January.
- Failure to deposit within the stipulated time will result in the fee fine of Rs. 50/- upto 20th of the month. From 21st to 25th fine charged will be Rs. 100/-. After 25th fine will be charged Rs. 200 /- to end of the month and accepted by cash only.
- Re-admission will be done on payment of 50% of the admission fee and will be entirely on the discretion of the management and availability of seats.
- If the payment is not received till the last working day of the month the name of the child will be struck off the rolls.
- The parents are requested to fill up the two copies in detail mentioning the cheque / draft no., bank’s name and the A/C No. etc before submission of the fee booklet given to them.
- Cheque bounced or returned by the bank (dishonored) due to any reason will be treated in the category of non-payment of fee and late fee fine will be charged as school rules.(Cheque return charges will be Rs. 200/-). If it comes after last working day of the month it gives authority to the Principal to strike the name of the child.
- Fee paid online cannot be charged back or refunded through “Payment Gateway”. In case of any dispute please contact School Accounts Office.
- Please Add “N” at the end of admission number to pay fee online. i. e – 2425N
Special Classroom Integrated Programme for the students of Classes IX to XI conducted by faculty from Vidya Mandir (VMC).Read more
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
At Blue Bells, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that the students are safe and secure both inside the school and while commuting to and fro.Read more
Our every endeavour at Blue Bells Public School is to ensure that our students pursue their dreams and carve a niche for themselves.Read more
Due to extreme weather conditions, the Summer Break for the following classes has been rescheduled:Read more
Blue Bells Public School in collaboration with NIIT NGuru is glad to introduce to you the ‘Practice Plus ‘– Practice and Assessment Portal.Read more