General Norms & Regulations
- Registration is a precondition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of September or October or whenever announced.
- Registration Fee is inclusive of Prospectus Fee.
- Registration Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- For children seeking admission any of the classes, interaction session with both the parents is compulsory.
- Children seeking admission to class Nursery should be 2 years 9 months as on 1st April of the year to which the admission is sought.
Admission should be supported with the following documents-
1. For Classes Nursery & LKG
- Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee/ Corporation duly attested by Class I Officer or Magistrate. Birth Certificate issued by Panchayat are to be countersigned by the Block Development Officer (BDO) & Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of the area.
- It is compulsory to bring the original birth certificates along with a photocopy attested by the Class I Officer or Magistrate
2. For Classes UKG to IX
- Students only from CBSE & ICSE or State Board recognized school will be registered.
- A copy of Report Card & Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended must be furnished.
- TC & Report Card (mentioning PASSED or PROMOTED) should be submitted in original.
- Inter State Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by Chairman CBSE/ Education Officer of the area student is transferring from, must be submitted in case the transfer is from another state
- Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
- All students are allotted admission number, which should be quoted during all correspondence with the school
The school organizes Orientation Programmes for the parents at the beginning of every Academic Session to acquaint the parents about the working methodology and assessment system of the school as per CBSE directives.
Orientation Programme is also organized for the new members of the Blue Bells Family to apprise them with the methodology of working and system of the school.
- Notice in writing for withdrawal of a student must be given one month in advance before 10th of the month or one month’s fee shall be charged in lieu of the notice period.
- In case student has been admitted & the fee paid, thereafter the withdrawal of the student is sought, then only the Caution Money & Library Security shall be refunded even if the student has not attended the school for a single day.
Special Classroom Integrated Programme for the students of Classes IX to XI conducted by faculty from Vidya Mandir (VMC).Read more
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
At Blue Bells, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that the students are safe and secure both inside the school and while commuting to and fro.Read more
Our every endeavour at Blue Bells Public School is to ensure that our students pursue their dreams and carve a niche for themselves.Read more
Blue Bells Public School in collaboration with NIIT NGuru is glad to introduce to you the ‘Practice Plus ‘– Practice and Assessment Portal.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff, supported by an efficient administrative system to ensure high safety standards.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations, The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relationRead more