For Classes Nursery & LKG
- Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee/ Corporation duly attested by Class I Officer or Magistrate. Birth Certificate issued by Panchayat are to be countersigned by the Block Development Officer (BDO) & Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of the area.
- It is compulsory to bring the original birth certificates along with a photocopy attested by the Class I Officer or Magistrate
2. For Classes UKG to IX
- Students only from CBSE & ICSE or State Board recognized school will be registered.
- A copy of Report Card & Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended must be furnished.
- TC & Report Card (mentioning PASSED or PROMOTED) should be submitted in original.
- Inter State Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by Chairman CBSE/ Education Officer of the area student is transferring from, must be submitted in case the transfer is from another state
- Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
- All students are allotted admission number, which should be quoted during all correspondence with the school.
INCENTIVES AND CONCESSIONS
The school has a merit scholarship for the students of classes X to XII. The students securing a perfect 10 CGPA is eligible for the scholarship .The Merit Scholarship is given to Grade XI student if he/she scores more than 90% marks in their respective class.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations, The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relationRead more
Registrations open for the session 2019-20.Read more