Click Here to download the Registration Form for Class Nursery to Class IX.
Click Here to download the Registration Form for Class XI & XII.
- Registration open for class Nursery to IX for the Session 2020-21 from August 10,2019.
- Registration Fee is inclusive of Prospectus Fee.
- Registration Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- For children seeking admission for both the classes- interaction session with both the parents is compulsory. It helps us to know more about the child, his habits, nature & medical status.
Registration Form can be bought from the Admission office between 08:30 AM to 4:00 PM on all working days.
Registration Form to be submitted within 3 working days from the date of issue (online/offline) with all the documents mentioned in the form.
Admission should be supported with the following documents.
What documents have to be submitted at the time of registration?
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate.
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of both the parents.
- A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate (Attested by a Gazetted Officer).
- A copy of Proof of residence (Attested by a Gazetted Officer).
- Transfer Certificate should be submitted in original (Previous School attended for classes UKG onwards).
- Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
- Report Card of Previous Class (UKG onwards).
- Aadhar Card for parents & child.
What documents have to be submitted at the time of admission?
- Attested copy of DOB certificate (Nursery –UKG only).
- Blood group & HB count Certificate from an authorized lab.
- Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards).
- Previous Report Card (UKG onwards).
- Category – SC/ST/OBC/Others.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations,Read more