Click Here to download the Registration Form for Class Nursery to Class IX.
Click Here to download the Registration Form for Class XI & XII.
- Registration open for class Nursery to IX for the Session 2019-20 from August 10,2018.
- Registration Fee is inclusive of Prospectus Fee.
- Registration Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- For children seeking admission for both the classes- interaction session with both the parents is compulsory. It helps us to know more about the child, his habits, nature & medical status.
Registration Form can be bought from the school reception between 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on all working days.
Admission should be supported with the following documents-
What documents have to be submitted at the time of registration?
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate
• One recent passport-size colour photograph of both the parents.
• A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate (Attested by a Gazetted Officer)
• A copy of Proof of residence (Attested by a Gazetted Officer)
• Transfer Certificate should be submitted in original (Previous School attended for classes UKG onwards)
• Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
• Report Card of Previous Class (UKG onwards)
• Aadhar Card for parents & child
What documents have to be submitted at the time of admission?
- a) Attested copy of DOB certificate (Nursery –UKG only)
b) Blood group & HB count Certificate from an authorized lab
c) Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards)
d) Previous Report Card (UKG onwards)
e) Category – SC/ST/OBC/Others
We wish to reiterate that the use of two/ four wheelers by the students is strictly prohibited.Read more
At Blue Bells, it is our constant endeavour to ensure that the students are safe and secure both inside the school and while commuting to and fro.Read more
We at Blue Bells aim to provide to all our students a safe, accident-free environment with vigilant and caring staff, supported by an efficient administrative system to ensure high safety standards.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab in Gurgaon, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to the students' thirst for knowledge to 'tinker', 'innovate' and inculcate skills by combining all the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)Read more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017-2020. One of the most prestigious educational organizations, The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relationRead more
We are pleased to inform you that registrations for admission to Classes Nursery to IX for the new academic session 2018-2019 are in process. Interested parents may contact the School Reception between November 09 and November 13, 2017 from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm for Registration formalities.Read more
This is to apprise you that the following school timings will be followed w.e.f. February 05, 2018Read more
Keeping in mind that it is imperative to learn the self-defense techniques for the students, the school is introducing Karate Club for them. Through this club, the students will learn the ability to protect themselves and will have an increased self-confidence.Read more
Registrations open for the session 2019-20.Read more