Click Here to download the Registration Form for Class Nursery to Class IX.
Click Here for the Registration Form for Class XI.
- Registration is open for Nursery to Class IX for Session 2021–22 from 08 August 2020.
- Registration fee is inclusive of prospectus fee.
- Registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- For children seeking admission for both the classes, an interaction session with both the parents is compulsory. It helps us to know more about the child, his/her habits, nature, and medical status.
- The registration form can be bought from the Admissions Office between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on all working days.
- The registration form must be submitted within 3 working days from the date of issue (online/offline) of the form, along with all the documents mentioned on the form.
What documents need to be submitted at the time of registration?
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of the child.
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of each parent.
- A copy of the birth certificate of the child (attested by a gazetted officer).
- A copy of proof of residence (attested by a gazetted officer).
- Transfer Certificate in original (previous school attended for classes UKG onwards).
- Migration Certificate, in case the board is other than CBSE.
- Report Card of previous class (UKG onwards).
- Aadhar Card of the child and parents.
What documents need to be submitted at the time of admission?
- Attested copy of date of birth certificate (Nursery–UKG only).
- Blood group and HB count certificate from an authorised lab.
- Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards).
- Previous report card (UKG onwards).
- Category certificate—SC/ST/OBC/Others.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two wheelers (motorised)/four wheelers by students is strictly prohibited as they are not licensed to use these vehicles.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) in Gurugram, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to students’ thirst for knowledge, to tinker and innovate, and to inculcate skills by combining various concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and MRead more
We are proud to share that Blue Bells Public School has been accredited with the prestigious British Council International School Award (ISA) 2017–20, one of the most prestigious educational organisations. The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relationsRead more
Blue Bells Public School invites applications for admission to class XI( Session 2020-2021)The streams available are Humanities, Non- Medical, Commerce and Medical.Read more
Literature majestically describes reality by enriching the necessary competencies of life and providing a platform for the imagination to grow and prosper in totality.Read more